AnswerID: 481128 Submitted: Thursday, Mar 22, 2012 at 21:12
Hi Simon. Choice did a review on the retreat 270. this was done in 2011:
Kathmandu Retreat 270, $830
* Dry steeping area after rain.
* Easy to attach the fly to the frame using velcro strips.
* Instructions sewn into the bag.
* Pegs are reasonably long and thick.
* Slow to put up and take down (25 minutes up, 15 minutes down).
* Comparatively heavy to carry.
It was 2nd place in the line up. 1st place was Outdoors connections Weekender.
Hope this helps
Reply 3 of 4
FollowupID: 756518 Submitted:
Thursday, Mar 22, 2012 at 21:15
Simon H1 posted:
Thank you for the helpful response cole.
I was looking at the outdoor connection galaxy plus as well (similar shape but a bit bigger in the rooms etc). Hadn't heard much about the outdoor connection tents either but so its good to hear that they are also a good quality tent apparently.
FollowUp 1 of 1