Comment: Wildflowers, Photos … The Blog

Val,

Congratulations great blog.

There are some wonderful pictures here, I hope this blog just grows and grows.

I will post some more pictures shortly, I found some more on the weekend.

Regards

Barry H

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - John and Val - Wednesday, Mar 04, 2015 at 01:02

Wednesday, Mar 04, 2015 at 01:02
Hi Barry,

Thanks for your kind words. Im really pleased that you and others (notably thread posters Stephen L and Min and other regular contributors) have joined in this project. I think a fair few people like to find flowers and use their knowledge of plants to better understand the country they are travelling in.

I aim to use the photos I have, adding a bit of research so that there is some information to complement the pictures. And then hope that others will add photos and/or information so that together we build up an interesting coverage of each plant.

I have a list of plants that may eventually become forum threads and be added to the blog. I’m aiming to get a thread up every one or two weeks. I wonder if you could let me know a bit in advance when you are preparing a forum post so that we can avoid overlapping wildflower threads? That way we can complement each other’s efforts. If you have a thread ready to go I’ll hold off until the following week. Maybe you could also use the “Wildflowers, Photos … and xxxx” heading for consistency, and to make forum searches easier.

Look forward to seeing your next post.

Cheers,

Val
J and V
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
- Albert Einstein

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 547679

Sponsored Links