Wanderlust

Submitted: Saturday, Jan 14, 2017 at 17:12
ThreadID: 134103 Views:2839 Replies:2 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
My little tent, the Hilux and I, having spent 4 1/2 months together last year covering 17,000ks( while taking 4,000 photos) across SA, NT, WA and home across the Nullarbor to western Vic., are itching to get out and explore more.
I managed to do the 'big' trip on my OA pension by taking my time and stopping in as many free or 'parks' camps as possible. Another long run just now isn't possible but I would love to spend some time up in the Little Desert and/or Sunset Country but some company would be great, I find conversation with a GPS so limiting! So...... if there are any folk out there who are interested either now or when the weather is cooler in the autumn please let me know. There are also some interesting places in SA I haven't explored yet too so I'm willing to venture that way if there is anyone wanting company to tag along.

When it calls you, you've just got to go !!!
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Larrimah - Sunday, Jan 15, 2017 at 17:27

Sunday, Jan 15, 2017 at 17:27
Hi Merelyn
I am a female also travelling solo and would be interested in travelling the outback with another vehicle for company and in case breakdowns etc. Planning to travel SA but later in the year.
Cheers
AnswerID: 607591

Reply By: Merelyn M - Monday, Jan 16, 2017 at 10:27

Monday, Jan 16, 2017 at 10:27
Thankyou for your reply Larrimah.

I've seen some parts of SA, enough to make me want to see lots more. I'd be very interested in further discussions regarding where and when etc etc., not sure how that occurs, will have to find how to get my email address to you.

Cheers, Me
AnswerID: 607621

Follow Up By: Shaker - Tuesday, Jan 17, 2017 at 12:28

Tuesday, Jan 17, 2017 at 12:28
If you don't want to display contact information here, you could both join as members & then Member Message each other.

FollowupID: 877345

Sponsored Links