ExplorOz Traveller now on Windows

Submitted: Tuesday, Sep 26, 2017 at 15:11
ThreadID: 135648 Views:2689 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
The latest release of the ExplorOz Traveller App now has support for Windows 10 devices. The good news is that you can now run ExplorOz Traveller on all Windows 10 devices including phones, tablets, laptops and even your desktop computer with the added advantage of using a mouse to do your trip planning. And of course, your Private Treks & Places sync via your profile so when you log into any another device running the app they will be there too. Available here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/store/p/exploroz-traveller-topo-maps-gps-navigation-4wd/9nlskrvt676l

The Windows 10 Store licensing model allows you to install the app of up to 10 devices. If you are running as serial, USB or Bluetooth GPS device you may need an additional driver to convert your GPS in to a Windows 10 Location Sensors, but this is easily available. Check out the ExplorOz Traveller Feedback & FAQ page for more information on this, or simply ask here and we will be gald to help.

More details coming in this week's newsletters.

Enjoy!
David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Boobook - Tuesday, Sep 26, 2017 at 15:49

Tuesday, Sep 26, 2017 at 15:49
Nice David. I run a car PC and this may be on interest.

Do you have a time limited trial or demo version?
AnswerID: 613986

Follow Up By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Tuesday, Sep 26, 2017 at 15:57

Tuesday, Sep 26, 2017 at 15:57
Boobook,

No we do not have a limited version available. We have discussed this a number of times but have never been persuaded as yet.

David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 884539

Sponsored Links