Blog Review: Central Arnhem Highway

My Blog Rating: My Rating 5/5

Once again you have out done yourself. Your input in the trip blog is outstanding, informative, followed up with some great pictures of the trip. Please let us know the best times of year to travel on this trip, and the time allowed to comfortably do the return trip. ( just use Adelaide as a start/return point as I know you are in Clare and I can add my time to that). Always love reading your trip reports, as they are a great source of information, and I can pick the eyes out of them to set up my own trip with side trips, to view some great places that are not shown on the map. Thanks Stephen and keep up the good work to help us all. Garry R
location - Warragul -Victoria
life is too short, so out and about enjoy

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Stephen L (Clare SA) - Thursday, Jan 11, 2018 at 17:31

Thursday, Jan 11, 2018 at 17:31
Hi Garry

Thanks for those very kind words and I hope that there are others out there that have a read and put Nhulunbuy on their must visit bucket list. It is a fantastic place to visit, neat and tidy and has all service when you get there.

Travelling time is always a very hard thing to compare, as it would depend on how long you want to take to get to Katherine. But for the drive in and around Nhulunbuy, two weeks would be great, as there are so fantastic places to see once you arrive in Nhulunbuy.

Now I will have to do another blog just for Nhulunbuy and the many attractions to see there.

Cheers

Stephen
Smile like a Crocodile

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 616031

Sponsored Links