Reciprocating saw

Submitted: Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 21:53
ThreadID: 138318 Views:3743 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Thread 136551 just a follow up on this thread we purchased the 54v dewalt saw Have used it several times and is fantastic ( still/STIHL carry a chainsaw in case of trees over tracks ). As in the original thread we try and use small wood on the ground and dig a pit , the only time we couldn’t was at Bishop Riley’s pulpit on the Anne Beadell to bloody hard to dig so moved three close fires that others had left into one . The other “ invention “ waeco cooler box with computer fans so far works fine on small trips big test this time next year, Anne Beadell, Coober pedy, the Alice, Ayres Rock , Tanami and down the Canning taking about 3 months!! It would be good to see other people’s mods in a special section , just a thought.
Back Expand Un-Read 3 Moderator

Reply By: Phil B (WA) - Monday, May 13, 2019 at 20:11

Monday, May 13, 2019 at 20:11
HiLyncol,

Recip Saws a great idea.

Ive been using a 18v Milwaukee recip saw for some 18 months, just brilliant for fire wood gathering. And depnding on the trip I take a 18v Milwaukee cordless drill and angle grinder - same batteries and chrager for all.

There is a lot of difference between
‘Human Being’ and ‘Being Human’.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 625527

Reply By: Phil B (WA) - Monday, May 13, 2019 at 20:12

Monday, May 13, 2019 at 20:12
HiLyncol,

Recip Saws a great idea.

Ive been using a 18v Milwaukee recip saw for some 18 months, just brilliant for fire wood gathering. And depnding on the trip I take a 18v Milwaukee cordless drill and angle grinder - same batteries and charger for all.

There is a lot of difference between
‘Human Being’ and ‘Being Human’.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 625528

Reply By: Member - Lyncol - Monday, May 13, 2019 at 21:38

Monday, May 13, 2019 at 21:38
Hi Phil, yes they are and quiet as well. On a recent trip ,near Mt Jackson we met (equinox ) Allan and we presume his father doing some interesting work that will be on line in the future, we stopped for about half hour could have stayed longer but had to keep moving both had a wealth of knowledge. Hope to get your book on the canning shortly.
AnswerID: 625530

Sponsored Links