Update to V6.5.0 ExplorOz Traveller app new feature

Hi guys,
As I've already posted on the ExplorOz Traveller Group facebook page, we have rolled out a new feature to the app today and as as result there is a new version - 6.5.0 for all platforms.

*The new feature allows you to see the coordinates at the crosshairs.
*You can also type in a coordinate and the map will go to that position and you can also use standard cut/paste of coordinates.
(NOTE: current position is still shown in speed panel as usual).

*By default the coordinates at crosshairs will appear at the top of the app but in Settings you can change this to appear None, Top, Bottom, Above, Below (ie. above or below the cross hairs in the centre of the map screen).

*Position Format display is user defined - this has always been optional in Settings. Once set, all outputs & input follow your selection.

I will endeavor to update the User Manual with this new feature tomorrow but for now this info on both the FB group and Forum will have to suffice. Hope you like it. Thanks to "Dan" for this suggestion he provided to us on a quiet Monday this week - sometimes suggestions are good and easy to implement quickly so please keep your ideas flowing. Sometimes we can and sometimes we can't make magic happen overnight :)

Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 6 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Jack - Thursday, Sep 16, 2021 at 07:39

Thursday, Sep 16, 2021 at 07:39
I have gone to the Microsoft store to upgrade but I am asked for credit card info. Is there a path to the upgrade? TIA.
The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get. (Lewis Carroll-Alice In Wonderland)

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 637942

Follow Up By: Frank P (NSW) - Thursday, Sep 16, 2021 at 12:55

Thursday, Sep 16, 2021 at 12:55
Compared to Google's Playstore the Microsoft store is clunky and slow. To get the update I

- Opened the MS Store app
- Searched for Exploroz Traveller
- Selected Traveller in the search results
- Ignored the request for money, just waited
- Eventually it began the update and install

FrankP

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 916126

Follow Up By: Member - Dick L - Thursday, Sep 16, 2021 at 14:46

Thursday, Sep 16, 2021 at 14:46
Go to the Microsoft Store and in the top righthand corner click on the 3 dot menu ...
Select the first choice Downloads and updates
Select Get updates and after a search (wait) it will automatically download any updates
FollowupID: 916129

Reply By: Mattress - Thursday, Sep 16, 2021 at 18:15

Thursday, Sep 16, 2021 at 18:15
I just updated my android app and now it crashes after a few seconds. Samsung S8 plus

Edit, i did a phone restart and re installed app still have the problem
AnswerID: 637955

Sponsored Links