No longer do you need to be a hardy experienced outdoors person to enjoy camping. The beauty of camping today is that you can escape the material world and enjoy a five-star natural location in comfort at low cost. Camping In Style is an informative and fun guide to everything needed for a well-prepared,comfortable camping experience with family and friends that will appeal to those wanting to experience camping for the first time (but thought it would be too uncomfortable) as well as traditional outdoor enthusiasts.
The book gives you information that is right for your level of camping:
Style 1: Starting Out
• Your starting point for holiday fun in the sun with family and friends, adventure getaways and romantic weekends. • Save time and money getting it right from the start, buying only what you need.
Style 2: Continental Breakfast
• Bed and breakfast wherever you go.
• Uncompromised comfort with your own quality gear
Style 3: Outdoor Kitchen
• Affordable long term holidays in Australia’s top facilitated beach and tourist destinations.
• All you need for a fully functioning outdoor kitchen - plus great recipes for stylish dining.
Style 4: Totally Wild
• Transform any natural oasis into your private resort, with quality gear that’s stylish, functional, easy to set up and pack down.
Camping In Style tells you everything you need to: • travel • set up • shelter • sleep • furnish • cook • eat • live … in comfort.
NEW - View how to videos and more on the Camping in Style YouTube Page.
240 Pages, Softcover
|Author||Angela Armstrong & Stephen Rado|