Discover new towns, landscapes and people through the Queensland Food and Wine Touring Atlas. This guide ensures you won’t miss the ‘must-see’ gourmet highlights while taking you through the State on a food, wine and beverage adventure.
The Atlas divides Queensland into six regions: Brisbane, Gold Coast and Hinterland; Toowoomba, Stanthorpe and surrounds; Sunshine Coast and South Burnett; Fraser Coast and Central Queensland; Mackay to Far North Queensland; and Western Downs and Outback. Each chapter
begins with information on what to ‘see and do’ in the area. This is followed by food, wine and beverage experiences featured under ‘local tastes’. You will also find itineraries, major annual events, recipes, farmer’s markets listings and visitor information centre details to help
you get the most out of your experience.
At the end of each chapter is a directory of local food, wine and beverage manufacturers offering visitors an opportunity to savour regional produce. An inset map or map reference is available at the end of each chapter to easily locate business listings. This guide also features Hema’s comprehensive Queensland atlas to further assist you on your journey, which includes all food, wine and beverage operators featured in our directories.
– Fully updated Queensland Road Atlas
– Handy spiral binding
– Convenient inset maps for every region showcasing local food, wine & beverage operators
– Region by region guide to what to see and do
– Planning information, visitor information centres and important contacts
– Listings and locations for 200+ food, wine and beverage operators
– Information on local events, markets, recipes and more