With this book, visitors can plan a trip through WA’s South West and ensure they won’t miss the ‘must-see’ attractions, as well as the lesser known areas favoured by the experts. There is also plenty of useful information on planning a trip, driving and preparation tips, and interesting background on the area’s history, geology, flora and fauna.
So whether you are interested in fishing, walking, fourwheel-driving, bird-watching, swimming with dolphins or visiting wineries in South West WA, this informative book with its easy-to-follow maps throughout will be an indispensable companion.
This book contains the following features-
– Complete 1:250 000 scale atlas for SW WA – from Hema’s brand new Western Australia Road & 4WD Atlas
– Comprehensive map coverage – north to Jurien Bay and east to Esperance and Cape Arid National Park
– Maps show 24-hour fuel, caravan parks, dump stations, rest areas, camping areas and points of interest
– Indexes for place names and street names
– Inset maps throughout for easy reference – drawn from Hema’s popular South West Western Australia map
– Town maps for Albany, Bunbury, Busselton, Denmark, Dunsborough, Esperance and Margaret River
– What to see and do – including land-based, water-based and aerial activities
– Itineraries and driving advice, including 4WD trips
– Contacts for further details, and planning information
– Background reading on the region’s history, geology, flora and fauna