- Detailed inset maps for each trip, and a handy atlas of Western Australia for navigation.
- Tracks coded to make it easy to fi nd the routes that suit your recreational vehicle.
- Easy-to-browse summary for each track, including distance, time required, caravan parks, fuel and supplies, and contact details.
- Lists of visitor information centres, public dump stations and facilities available in WA’s national parks.
- Background information about planning your trip, written by Michael and Jane Pelusey: experienced travel writers and photographers.