The South West region coverage has been extended north to Geraldton, with 116 pages of all-new mapping at a scale of 1:250,000. The rest of the state is drawn from Hema’s best-selling regional maps, at a scale of 1:1,000,000. Each map shows 24-hour fuel, caravan parks, dump stations, rest areas, camping areas and points of interest.
As a further bonus for four-wheel driving enthusiasts, the atlas also shows the top 50 4WD trips. All of the trips have an easy-to-browse summary including grading, distance, longest distance without fuel, permits required and contact details.
WA’s top 25 national parks are also highlighted with inset maps, and details of what there is to see and do.Other handy features include a matrix of facilities for national parks, a listing of private camping areas and caravan parks, and information on dump stations.
• Detailed 1:250,000 mapping of SW WA, north to Geraldton & Northampton
• 1:1,000,000 mapping of the rest of WA
• Hema’s award-winning cartography
• Easy-to-read and spiral-bound
• Top 50 4WD trips listed
• Top 25 national parks described
• 24-hour fuel and LPG
• Caravan parks and dump stations
• Camping and rest areas
• Truck parking
• 7000 place names
• 8000 road names
• 11 000 geographic features