2020 Video Tutorial Series - ExplorOz Traveller

Hi folks,
I've just started to publish a new series of tutorials for the app - as the previous tutorials were getting a bit out of date. I'll be doing of lot of small topics, but if you have any requests please let me know.

I decided to start with tips for adding Places to a nav plan, as I wanted to highlight how to use the shortcut tool to get to the Places list from the mapscreen which is very important to streamline the ease of adding multiple places quickly. I also wanted to include a demo of how to edit your nav plan using the reorder tool, and delete tool. It's just a simple short 4 minute tutorial but I have changed my style and wanted to get some feedback before I start work on the rest of the topics.

Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 6 Moderator

Reply By: Frank P (NSW) - Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 11:44

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 11:44
I like it. It's easier to proceed at your own pace, pausing and re-starting the video as required, because the info you want to digest or the item you want to check remains on the screen to see. Context is uninterrupted.

Thumbs up from me.

FrankP

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 631487

Follow Up By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 11:46

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 11:46
Great! Thanks Frank. Interesting - that is exactly the point that David made also once he played it.
I really want to avoid the voice where possible but just doing another short one now that will have a little voice but key points are text.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 907623

Follow Up By: Frank P (NSW) - Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 13:30

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 13:30
Also interesting!

I had suggested while typing my reply that voice-over as well as text might be helpful, but thought that might be defeating the purpose of the changes and adding unnecessary complexity, so deleted it!
FrankP

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 907625

Sponsored Links