MemoryMap for All on Android head unit

Submitted: Thursday, Jun 22, 2023 at 10:01
ThreadID: 145899 Views:939 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I am running MemoryMap for All (MMFA) on a Android Teyes CC3, version 10, head unit. I am unable to save/load files from the app. When I go into permisions for the app it has "location". When I install apps I am not asked to grant permissions. I am also running Exploroz & OziExplorer, they both have "location" & "storage" permissions & I am able to save/load files. I have contacted MMFA & they say "Memory-Map for All complies with the latest Android Scoped Storage requirements and does not need any external storage permissions." Interested to hear from others running MMFA on Android & if they can save/load.

Thanks, Kevin
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Stefan F2 - Thursday, Jun 29, 2023 at 18:32

Thursday, Jun 29, 2023 at 18:32
I use both on Apple iPad and have no issues saving or loading files but that does not mean much, maybe delete and re-install on your devices
AnswerID: 644021

Follow Up By: @Yackandandah - Thursday, Jun 29, 2023 at 18:52

Thursday, Jun 29, 2023 at 18:52
Thanks Stefan,

Yes it works fine on my iPad. The problem is on my Android head unit. I have contacted Memory-Map support, but it is a low priority issue. The biggest problem I had was that I deleted & reinstalled the app to see if that would fix the problem, which deleted all the maps. I had a copy on my Mac but was not able to do a restore, so had to download all again.
FollowupID: 923922

Sponsored Links