Best way to add to a trek so as to share your journey with others

Submitted: Saturday, Jan 20, 2024 at 13:30
ThreadID: 146829 Views:702 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
We have just come back from. 7 month half lap. Exploroz was fantastic! I am now trying to save the trip we did, as I did not keep Exploroz open in the background as it would drain battery too much. I have entered many stops, saved, added more, resaved with another name, added more, resaved etc. However, now I get an error saying "Trek Render Error: Cannot Read Trek Routes". Is this because the app is down or is it because I have been deleting past saved versions on which the more recent version relies? Also, is there an easier way to represent a trip post-travels and save it in stages? I am finding it a little clunky as there seems no way to delete a location if one placed it in the wrong order or got a detail wrong. Thanks so much, Miriam
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - McLaren3030 - Saturday, Jan 20, 2024 at 13:56

Saturday, Jan 20, 2024 at 13:56
Hi Miriam B,

If you log your issue on the help desk, you will get the right person answering your query.

Macca.
Macca.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 645121

Reply By: Johnie - Tuesday, Jan 23, 2024 at 18:02

Tuesday, Jan 23, 2024 at 18:02
Well done on the sharing!

AnswerID: 645137

Reply By: David w93 - Wednesday, Jan 24, 2024 at 22:31

Wednesday, Jan 24, 2024 at 22:31
The “Trek Render Error: Cannot Read Trek Routes” message usually means that there is a problem with the routing mode or the waypoints of your trek. It could be that some of the tracks you used are not recognized by the app, or that you have too many or too few waypoints.
AnswerID: 645144

Sponsored Links