Forum is a good read

Submitted: Tuesday, Jun 29, 2010 at 17:22
ThreadID: 79728 Views:2963 Replies:1 FollowUps:3
This Thread has been Archived
Hi All,

I would just like to say that my Hubby & I are regular readers of topics on this forum. It is almost a habit for us to have a read every day.
Whether it is about views or help needed on subjects like Engle's v Waeco's, Landcruisers v Patrols, Pop Tops v Caravans, Campers v Motorhomes or tents, Dome tents v Touring Tents or Going North, South, East or West along whichever Highway or Track.
The sharing of advise or experiences good or bad on endless topics all makes interesting reading. It give us all, I'm sure, many things to talk or think about & sometimes much needed help to make an educated decision.
So we would just like to say "Thanks everyone"
Mish
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - John and Val - Tuesday, Jun 29, 2010 at 18:37

Tuesday, Jun 29, 2010 at 18:37
Hi Mish,

You are not alone in having a daily read of the forum - we check it regularly as do, I suspect many others. There is a lot of interesting and informative stuff on here, as well as in other sections of the site, not just the forum.

I think quite a few regular readers are women too, which is great, although a few of the more macho males seem to think their wives never look on here! (not sure why they wouldn't?)

I just wish that a few of those who ask hasty questions would spend a bit of time browsing the site first - that way they would probably get their answer straight away!

One of the best things we have found with the forum is how generous people can be if you really get stuck with a problem. Yes, its a great site alright.

Cheers,

Val
J and V
"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
- Albert Einstein

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 422494

Follow Up By: Member - Boeing (PER) - Tuesday, Jun 29, 2010 at 20:41

Tuesday, Jun 29, 2010 at 20:41
I agree Val, it would be good if when a new topic or thread rather, was started that some form of advice comes up asking the question "have you searched the topic by (giving instructions)"
The amount of Google searches that I have done which leads back to Exploroz is incredible.

Cheers

Mark
FollowupID: 692907

Follow Up By: goddosglory - Wednesday, Jun 30, 2010 at 12:41

Wednesday, Jun 30, 2010 at 12:41
hi all..i feel that i must disagree..and with all due respect to the people on this forum..when i ask a question ..i want the most up to date answer that i can get..researching something 2 or 3 months or in some cases years is not really an accurate answer...for instance, i am about to travel gibb river road....and i want to know from somebody who has just been there,the road conditions...hope i have not offended anyone
FollowupID: 692957

Follow Up By: goddosglory - Wednesday, Jun 30, 2010 at 12:43

Wednesday, Jun 30, 2010 at 12:43
i almost forgot...when travelling i also read the forum every day..and i must agree the wealth of knowlede on here is tremendous..thanks to all
FollowupID: 692959

Sponsored Links