kimberley karavan dieselgas

Submitted: Thursday, Oct 06, 2011 at 12:19
ThreadID: 89401 Views:2368 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Recent trip to Fraser Island successful thanks to our 100 series Turbo Diesel landcruiser with diesel gas added. Tyres at 18 psi pulled the Karavan through soft sand where others were bogged.
Conversion done at Marjac Maroochydore Q excellent product workmanship and service. Had one done years ago on my Prado by backyard mechanic on the cheap with years of problems to follow.
SEQ campers also give me fantastic after sales service on this wonderful van we purchased from them (a motel on wheels).
Hope this info is helpful to others.
Ros
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member-George (WA) - Thursday, Oct 06, 2011 at 13:28

Thursday, Oct 06, 2011 at 13:28
Great to hear good service stories, con firming the old "you get what you pay for" most of the time, thanks rossey
AnswerID: 466909

Reply By: Steve M1 (NSW) - Friday, Oct 07, 2011 at 13:53

Friday, Oct 07, 2011 at 13:53
yup - I went for the lowest quote on dieselgas a few years ago and paid the price x3. (blew the big end) It has actually put me off the whole idea and I got rid of the vehicle and now have a Prado 120 with a Steinbauer chip. The dieselgas improvement in power was impressive and although I wouldn't go there again, I'd really impress upon anyone considering it to make sure you go to somebody with a lot of expertise in this field. Sounds like boring advice but really, very important.

Good to hear about a good job done.
AnswerID: 467004

Sponsored Links