Survey Feedback

Submitted: Monday, Mar 18, 2013 at 13:49
ThreadID: 101159 Views:1647 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I just want to say thanks to everyone that has taken the time to complete the current survey that was linked in the recent newsletter (sent Friday). The results are flooding in!

A couple of interesting things already come to light...
Some people are not aware that we have an online shop on this site - you can get to it from the menu at the top. It is also apparent that there is some misunderstandings about payment and postage so here's the facts...

We do take PayPal but also take cheques, money orders and direct deposit EFT, and of course you can call us to make your payment over the phone as alternatives to entering your credit card details online (although we use the NAB merchant gateway and we do not even see your card details). Delivery cost $0 (for members ordering over $150, or non-member orders over $300), or $9.95 (for orders up to $50), to a maximum of $12.95 - OVERNIGHT anywhere in Australia.

If an advertised special doesn't seem to display - check you are logged in, and check that you have clicked through to the Buying Options pages to see the correct price per item. If in doubt - call or email us for clarification.

Also here are the facts about how ExplorOz works on tablets and smartphones -

Any device with 1024x768 screen resolution will default to full site. But you'll get the mobile site by default on devices with smaller screen resolutions. You can use the button at the bottom of the mobile site to return to the full site and then that preference will stay with that device for 30 days.

And finally, the reason we ask for your opinions on how well we cater to our core interest groups (4WDrivers & Caravanners) is just our way of seeing how diverse our current audience is now and if we have overlooked anything obvious in catering to your needs. There is certainly no ulterior motive to change the core focus of ExplorOz, and we are not looking to expand. We only wish to see your thoughts about what we are doing now.

If you haven't yet done the survey, look for the link in Newsletter 284 in your inbox or go to it from here. Registered users who complete the survey automatically go in the draw to win the Boiling Billy 4WD book set worth $95.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links