12v nebulisor

Submitted: Saturday, Apr 13, 2013 at 10:05
ThreadID: 101670 Views:1074 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
We are taking off in May for WA & as we will be off roading most of the time & my husband needs daily use of nebuliser am wondering whether anyone has one..are they a good idea & does anyone have any recommendations. Thanku in advance Gertie
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Racey - Saturday, Apr 13, 2013 at 10:33

Saturday, Apr 13, 2013 at 10:33
gertie, Does your unit come with a power adaptor, then a small lead which plugs into the nebulisor? If so check your instruction manual and see if the nebulisor is actually a 12 volt device. If so you only need a 12 volt adaptor lead from a cigarette lighter to the nebulisor. Otherwise go to a caravan/camping store, or Jaycar store a purchase a small 12vdc to 240 ac inverter which can be either direct connected to a battery or plugged into a cigarette lighter. Your nebulisor can then plugged into the inverter. You will only need a small inverter say 100watts which will be more than adequate for such a device. Check the name plate to make sure.

AnswerID: 508919

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (9)