Tvan Service...thumbs up

Submitted: Sunday, May 05, 2013 at 20:41
ThreadID: 102035 Views:2534 Replies:6 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Hi everyone,
I recently posted a thread about my frustration in not being able to get in contact with anyone from Tvan service department regarding some rust that had developed in the rear bumper of the Tvan. I felt it only fair to write another thread to let you know that the day after I posted the original thread, I was contacted from Tvan confirming a date that they could do the repairs. They replaced the bumper with a new one under warranty and fixed up a few other little things for me at no charge. I have to say, the staff at the service department were friendly and professional and once I had made contact it all went very smoothly

Cheers and happy travels everyone!!!
Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Member - lyndon NT - Sunday, May 05, 2013 at 21:42

Sunday, May 05, 2013 at 21:42
We to have owned a Tvan, (sold it as we are both studying for a few years and wouldn't be using it). Track Trailer make an excellent product and if things do go wrong (as they can with any product) their after sale service is excellent.
We would buy another track product.

Cheers

Lyndon
Now is the only time you own
Decide now what you will,
Place faith not in tomorrow
For the clock may then be still

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 510396

Reply By: Member - Jack - Monday, May 06, 2013 at 08:42

Monday, May 06, 2013 at 08:42
You're lucky, and it's good that you had a happy experience. After two months and emails I am still waiting for a reply about a service agent in or near Newcastle.

I guess good service is a reward for being able to find someone to do the job.

Jack
The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get. (Lewis Carroll-Alice In Wonderland)

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 510413

Reply By: Member - Rosco from way back - Monday, May 06, 2013 at 08:45

Monday, May 06, 2013 at 08:45
Would I be considered cynical if I suggested they may be monitoring web sites for bad press. ;o)
AnswerID: 510414

Follow Up By: Member - Boobook - Monday, May 06, 2013 at 11:52

Monday, May 06, 2013 at 11:52
Possibly Rosco, and like all vendors they should be looking at forums like this, however from similar personal experience I know there was an issue at the time, from the forums it seems to be ok now.
FollowupID: 788517

Reply By: olcoolone - Monday, May 06, 2013 at 10:42

Monday, May 06, 2013 at 10:42
It might pay to put a follow up on your original thread, the internet can be a fantastic reference tool but can also be misleading..... there are so many posts where people have had a gripe and had it resolved but never followed up the post setting it right.

Remember whatever you put on the WWW it stays for ever and for a company who in the end did the right thing it can be a little disheartening as it can't be changed.
AnswerID: 510428

Reply By: MEMBER - Darian, SA - Monday, May 06, 2013 at 11:22

Monday, May 06, 2013 at 11:22
This is good to hear of course, but about this elephant in the corner of the room .. why did they ignore your initial contacts ?
AnswerID: 510434

Reply By: Member - Boobook - Monday, May 06, 2013 at 11:49

Monday, May 06, 2013 at 11:49
I too had to wait over xmas for a long time for a response and called to complain. I got a fix to my issue next day and an acknowledgement and explanation as to the reason why there was a backlog over xmas. Given the situation I understood completely but won't go into it here. From the Tvan forum all is back on track as I understand it ( there were big delays months ago).

The poster with the issue above should call Track direct, I am pretty sure he will get a satisfactory response.

AnswerID: 510436

Sponsored Links