Accommodation Recommendation in Childers (Qld)

Hi,
Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced motel or cabin in the Childers area. Not looking for a resort just a basic place to sleep the night on our way to attend a funeral in Bundaberg the next day.
Thanks
Cheers
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Robyn R4 - Saturday, Jun 29, 2013 at 23:11

Saturday, Jun 29, 2013 at 23:11
I have never stopped in Childers but I pass through on my way to Bundy a few times a year. I only know about stopping at Childers' Nut Van for the family's requests!
But Bundy is only another half hour on and there are a fair few motels so you'd have to have a decent choice in Bundy, surely.
Most of Bundy is back on its feet again-even the last of the shopping centres just reopened, so the Motels should all be at full capacity again, too.
AnswerID: 514004

Reply By: Lyn W3 - Sunday, Jun 30, 2013 at 03:22

Sunday, Jun 30, 2013 at 03:22
If you are coming into town from the south the Gateway Motel is on the left just as you enter Childers. Next is The Palace Motel at the traffic lights (this was the place that used to accommodate Backpackers and was the site of the 2002 fire) next is Childers Motel on the left next block. and finally the Avocado Motel on the left opposite Woolworths on the way out of town.

Caravan Park accommodation is taken up by the Backpackers
AnswerID: 514009

Sponsored Links