wedgwood...er Diamond pls explain?

Submitted: Thursday, Feb 05, 2004 at 21:07
ThreadID: 10307 Views:1731 Replies:2 FollowUps:4
This Thread has been Archived
I see Wedgwood have a collectors plate out called Jemima Puddle Duck.

Now this must be the real Jemima as she is Beautiful ...even for the price their asking.....not like the imposter on here!
heheheheWow, am I cute! The extra long legs are built-in prevention against ducks disease. Great looks and a real goer. Doesnt waddle along like some.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Diamond(due to duck season) - Thursday, Feb 05, 2004 at 21:45

Thursday, Feb 05, 2004 at 21:45
good evening eskimo.
whist out on a midsummer waddle not that long ago.
i was aproached bye a rather strange looking lady.
she came up to me and said my god your so beautifull may i take a picture of you.
of course i asked why would she want a picyure of little old me and my little legs that put my bum to close to the ground.
and her answer in deed surprised me.
she said i have traveled this beautifull from top to bottom to find the most beautifuul animal that can be for ever remembered bye placing this animals beauty on a plate a collectors item in fact.i said there must be a more beautifull animal about other than me.she said no ive spent 4 years on this quest to make this plate and ive seen many beautifull animals but none that come close to you and ive seen some really ugly anamals.i was shocked ugly anaimal what does she mean i thought all animalls were beautiful.
then she explained
emu. emu i pondered there not that bad are they.
whats wrong with the emu i asked her.
whats wrong with them she said why havnt you seen how big there head is compared to the rest of there body.
and legs i wont even go there.
still i wondered are they really that bad to be called ugly.hmm.
then she explained about a story from many many years ago when an emu seen its self in the mirror.it was that shocked in its own uglyness that it shoved its own head in the sand.
ah i thought i guess they really are the ugly animal you know with the big head and them legs.
lololol cheers mate.
you might think your cute but i really am cuter .
due to duck season coming
ive decided to hide out
love jemima puddle duck
back after the season
AnswerID: 45611

Follow Up By: Member - Eskimo - Friday, Feb 06, 2004 at 07:45

Friday, Feb 06, 2004 at 07:45
rubbish.....your dreamingWow, am I cute! The extra long legs are built-in prevention against ducks disease. Great looks and a real goer. Doesnt waddle along like some.
FollowupID: 307714

Follow Up By: Member - Eskimo - Friday, Feb 06, 2004 at 08:05

Friday, Feb 06, 2004 at 08:05
It was an ostrich that shoved its head in the sand hahaha
so that means the Rather Strange looking lady you met in the street needs glasses as she as sure as hell doesnt know the difference between an ostrich and an emu.
and just you wait till my cousins find out that your calling them ugly critters.!!!
Wow, am I cute! The extra long legs are built-in prevention against ducks disease. Great looks and a real goer. Doesnt waddle along like some.
FollowupID: 307716

Follow Up By: Diamond(due to duck season) - Friday, Feb 06, 2004 at 12:54

Friday, Feb 06, 2004 at 12:54
thers no ostriches in australia mate .
i think your dreaming lolol.
cheers big ears.(and head)due to duck season coming
ive decided to hide out
love jemima puddle duck
back after the season
FollowupID: 307739

Follow Up By: Member - Eskimo - Friday, Feb 06, 2004 at 15:08

Friday, Feb 06, 2004 at 15:08
Yes Jemima we know that!
so you must still be asleep eh?Wow, am I cute! The extra long legs are built-in prevention against ducks disease. Great looks and a real goer. Doesnt waddle along like some.
FollowupID: 307754

Reply By: Willem - Thursday, Feb 05, 2004 at 23:35

Thursday, Feb 05, 2004 at 23:35
Maybe he is a Wood duck.....hahahahahahahahahahaWillem
Out on the Gibber
AnswerID: 45639

Sponsored Links