Review: H2No Towels

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 5/5

I spotted these on the website while looking for something else and decided to give them a go as I had just returned from a long weekend in the bush where I wasn't able to use my 12v shower for various reasons with the obvious consequences after three days of heavy duty fossicking.
I used them on my next trip and was definitely impressed. The towels are a good size (400 cm x 600 cm), strong, odourless, and not too wet as some hand-wipes can be, did a great job of removing a few layers of sun screen, insect repellent, sweat and the red dust that clings to these and my skin dried almost instantly.
As others have said they are not a total replacement for showers but are a great alternative and if you are follicly challenged on the head, as I am, they extend the time between showers for even longer and are also a must-carry in the backpack for through-the-day hand, face and neck clean ups.
I noted that the packet said they were washable so I rinsed one out thoroughly and it remained intact and strong, in fact I tried tearing it and was surprised to find that it was impossible to tear without making a notch at an edge, so they definitely could be used further for cleaning tables or windows etc.
They will definitely be a permanent part of my camping kit from now on.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links