Working while travelling

Submitted: Tuesday, Mar 11, 2014 at 07:23
ThreadID: 106651 Views:1219 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived

We plan on leaving in May to work while making our way around for 12-24 months.
Can anyone advise if we need superannuation accounts for employers to pay into?


Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: MUZBRY- Life member(Vic) - Tuesday, Mar 11, 2014 at 09:30

Tuesday, Mar 11, 2014 at 09:30
Gday Scoey4
Yes , take that info or the employer will pay into the account that he uses ..
Great place to be Mt Blue Rag 27/12/2012

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 528086

Reply By: Bob Y. - Qld - Tuesday, Mar 11, 2014 at 10:06

Tuesday, Mar 11, 2014 at 10:06
Yeah, as Muz said. If you don't then your potential multiple employers will pay (well, we hope they'll pay) into their accounts, and the small amounts will disappear in fees if you don't transfer the amounts into your own super.

If you don't have a super account??? then open one, to get your entitlements together.

Seen it all, Done it all.
Can't remember most of it.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 528090

Sponsored Links

Popular Products (11)