Comment: EOTrackMe

I'm having trouble opening up "view live tracking" for all users (it doesn't open), I can see where my device is and others but there is no track displayed for any user. This has only been a problem since Friday 28th, is the site being upgraded? as I have noticed the tracking by map display has changed.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Rod N (QLD) - Monday, Mar 31, 2014 at 19:26

Monday, Mar 31, 2014 at 19:26
I can't see any of my current track. It was there a couple of weeks ago but I seem to have disappeared. My name doesn't even appear in the list even though I have had the Spot on for the last couple of days.
AnswerID: 529520

Follow Up By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Tuesday, Apr 01, 2014 at 16:46

Tuesday, Apr 01, 2014 at 16:46
Rod,

I have just looked you up in the new search tool on the LHS part of the map on the EOTrackMe page and you are showing however we have not seen an pdate from you for some time. Here is a link to the tracking
Member - Rod N (QLD)

Can you confirm for me that your device is on and in open air - also has it moved, if you are stationary we will not update the position as you are still where we last saw you?

David
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 812413

Follow Up By: Member - Rod N (QLD) - Tuesday, Apr 01, 2014 at 17:03

Tuesday, Apr 01, 2014 at 17:03
Thanks David, I eventually found that link last night. However My Tacking was not working correctly but now is.

Having said that my position has still not been updated since the 22Feb position. We travelled to Bridgetown on Sat 29Mar. This track, a continuation of my previous, and a couple around Bridgetown have not appeared on EOTrackMe as yet. I can confirm that the Spot is sending the tracking information as it shows on my Spotwalla map.
FollowupID: 812414

Follow Up By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Tuesday, Apr 01, 2014 at 18:05

Tuesday, Apr 01, 2014 at 18:05
Thanks Rod,

I had made a library update and this had caused the SPOT positions to not pull in correctly since midday 28th March. I have now fixed it - the system will catch up within the next hour once the poll cycle looks for the next full poll - this happens hourly and then incrementally for moved devices every 15mins. You will move out and back very soon.

Thanks for following up it highlighted the problem for me. One step forward 3 steps back - ah development.. Anyway I hope the new interface is a welcome change I have spent a week on the new map view, but have leant a lot in the process so the next ones will be faster.

Have a good one and thanks again.

David

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 812419

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Monday, Mar 31, 2014 at 20:42

Monday, Mar 31, 2014 at 20:42
Yes Dave has been upgrading EOTrackMe over the past few days and about 40minutes ago uploaded the new interface. He has finished for the night but I will ensure he see your post and we will check that something hasn't been missed. Please note, this is an unfinished update but we wanted to release where we're up to now and over the next few days will finish off the look/feel and various functions.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 529526

Follow Up By: Member - prjy2000 - Monday, Mar 31, 2014 at 22:04

Monday, Mar 31, 2014 at 22:04
FollowupID: 812365

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Tuesday, Apr 01, 2014 at 16:42

Tuesday, Apr 01, 2014 at 16:42
Ian,

I have fixed the issues. Now to open any active (newly defined as has recorded a position in the last 6 months) tracking you can click on the objects on the map or use the little search icon in the LHS of the map - click this and enter the member screenname or device name and it will auto complete and show you result - click on one and it will popup a balloon on the map allowing you to view the daily log.

The ability to use the View Live Tracking from your My Tracking page now also works as expected.

NOTE: These updates are only in the EOTrackMe home page and have not become part of the Members Public Profile as yet.

If you have any problems or questions please just let me know!
David

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 529601

Follow Up By: Member - Ian S (WA) - Tuesday, Apr 01, 2014 at 17:48

Tuesday, Apr 01, 2014 at 17:48
Cheers David, looks good...
FollowupID: 812418

Sponsored Links