Review: Hema Navigator 7

My Shop Item Rating: My Rating 5/5

Purchased the HN7 to use in the new vehicle rather than replace the OEM in the dash (as I had always done previously in other vehicles).
Reason I purchased this device was for the main reason being it was running OxiExplorer a program I have used extensively over the years...excellent software and it meant I could transfer all my way points etc. onto this. The other reason was also that it allowed me to add various maps in the right format etc. I wasn't bothered what town/city software it was running as that came with the new vehicle in dash.....however I was pleasantly surprispd at the updated version of Igo with a number of new features worth having...so all good
It has a number of useful add on's such as calculator, conversions etc...but one stupid extra with clothing sizes, shoes sizes, bra cup sizes !..what on earth possessed HEMA to waste a place for that is beyond me.....I am sure that something else such as conversion to GPS Lat/Long to UtM's or tyre size calculator would have more relevance than bra sizes? really..........!
Overall an excellent addition to my gadgets must have and very pleased with it.
Life is a journey, it is not how we fall down, it is how we get up.
VKS 1341

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links