Hema/ExplorOz Brilliant service

A few days ago having done everything to stuff my new HM7 by saving big map in it I was left with a unit stuck on 63kph then closing down all the time.
I contacted Hema and then Adele from the ExplorOz shop.
Adele promised me if I couldn't get things sorted out before we leave (tomorrow as it turns out) she would get another unit to me.
I spoke to Greg at Hema and kind of worked out what the problem was.
I express posted the navigator to Hema on Wednesday, they rang me on Thursday, solved the problem, posted it back and I picked it up from out local post office to-day, Monday.
With service and genuine care like that why would you bother buying a navigator from anyone one else?
Cheers, Trev
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Bigfish - Tuesday, Jul 22, 2014 at 06:18

Tuesday, Jul 22, 2014 at 06:18
That is great service Trevor. You made a very important point....backup service. Nowadays people tend to go on price instead of checking out the "what-ifs". That's why the internet can be a double edged sword. Buy it cheaply...but beware from whom you buy..
AnswerID: 536399

Follow Up By: Member - Billmoore1 - Tuesday, Jul 22, 2014 at 12:22

Tuesday, Jul 22, 2014 at 12:22
Trevor
I had much the same experience with Explore OZ and Hema and I, like you, cannot speak highly enough of their service. This only gives me confidence that I have made the right decision with my purchase of the HN7

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 820502

Reply By: CSeaJay - Tuesday, Jul 22, 2014 at 13:03

Tuesday, Jul 22, 2014 at 13:03
+1 for the Hema service.
There is often debate on this and other forums about getting things cheaper on fleabay, but when things go wrong and you get a fixed/replacement without questions asked in less than a week, that's not bad.
CJ
AnswerID: 536416

Sponsored Links