I'm EXCITED

Submitted: Sunday, Sep 14, 2014 at 08:02
ThreadID: 109494 Views:1839 Replies:3 FollowUps:4
This Thread has been Archived
Yes folks time is drawing closer to when the National Gathering commences. It is only 14 days till the Sunday welcome arrives.

Looking forward to meeting with new members and old ones as well.

Make sure everyone brings some money for the raffles and also to buy tickets for the Painted Saw Blade

Those who haven't confirmed with Liz about attending the Wednesday night dinner please do so, as she is wanting confirmed numbers so that she can accurately cater for it :)

Cheers Kev

Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: Member-Heather MG NSW - Sunday, Sep 14, 2014 at 08:19

Sunday, Sep 14, 2014 at 08:19
Hi Kev,

Yes John and I are also looking forward to meeting everyone and to our stay on Trilby.

Wondering who else is interested in doing the tag along trip to Toorale National park on whatever date they are running it, as we are going to put our names down for this with NPWS.

cheers Heather

Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt. John Muir

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 539057

Follow Up By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Sunday, Sep 14, 2014 at 08:46

Sunday, Sep 14, 2014 at 08:46
Heather,

I am hoping Ross can tell me what group size is needed as we may need to have the tours run over 2 days if the group is too big.

I am hoping for Tuesday so people have a chance to settle in on Monday.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:
He was presented with a difficult decision: push on into the stretching deserts, or return home to his wife.

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 823647

Reply By: Member - John T (Tamworth NSW) - Sunday, Sep 14, 2014 at 08:26

Sunday, Sep 14, 2014 at 08:26
Good morning Sir Kev.
Yes mate I am getting excited and looking fwd to catching up with old mates and meeting the new "old mates" too. I will have the spare raffle ticket books and the case of wine for prizes + a few spare bottles for an impromptu wine tasting. We will be there late Saturday arvo all things being equal

Cheers
John T (Lifetime Member)
VKS-737 Mobile 2619
Selcall 2619
"Argue for your limitations and sure enough they're yours" - Richard Bach in "Illusions"

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 539058

Follow Up By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Sunday, Sep 14, 2014 at 08:50

Sunday, Sep 14, 2014 at 08:50
I am rolling in on Friday (by midday) to start setting up :)
Will be in Bree on Thursday night.

Have the next 9 days to get ready now but have about 1500km to do as well so will be a busy time to get packed LOL

Cheers Kev

Russell Coight:

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 823648

Reply By: sweetwill - Sunday, Sep 14, 2014 at 15:40

Sunday, Sep 14, 2014 at 15:40
Sir Kev.
It looks like I will be free to attend the gathering, I will ring Trilby tommorow "Monday"to let them know, Do I have to inform anyone else, cheers Billy.
AnswerID: 539071

Follow Up By: Sir Kev & Darkie - Sunday, Sep 14, 2014 at 17:27

Sunday, Sep 14, 2014 at 17:27
Billy,

Liz will need to know if you wish to attend the Wednesday night dinner.
There is 30+ who haven't paid as yet so she really wants people to pay before arrival so she can adequately cater for the numbers.

Cheers Kev
Russell Coight:

Lifetime Member

FollowupID: 823669

Follow Up By: Member - Keith P (NSW) - Sunday, Sep 14, 2014 at 22:24

Sunday, Sep 14, 2014 at 22:24
Not a hope for us this year Kev....mainly medical stuff happening id why....maybe next year if it is same distance or closer.

Have a happy time all who are attending.

Cheers Keith
Nothin is ever the same once I own it ...........

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 823694

Sponsored Links