anthill track

Submitted: Saturday, Mar 06, 2004 at 20:05
ThreadID: 11062 Views:1510 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
HI all
Can anyone help me with info on Anthill track which runs east of Nullagine towards western end of Rudall River National Park . Is south of Skull Springs road .
Supposed to be pretty speci but cant seem to glean any info .
dingdong
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Monday, Mar 08, 2004 at 17:02

Monday, Mar 08, 2004 at 17:02
DingDong,
We've only been along the Skull Springs Road, but I can tell you who to contact (then get back and tell me the answer)... the Nullagine Police are very informative. They will give you mud maps and everything. Let them know you are an ExplorOz user, as we spent some time with them (both in the bush and at the station on census day a few years back) and might be more forthcoming if they know you're not just an illformed person wanting to wander about in this harsh part of the world. They do get some trouble with gem fossickers going missing so have to restrict what info is given out I think.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 49549

Follow Up By: dingdong - Tuesday, Mar 16, 2004 at 17:22

Tuesday, Mar 16, 2004 at 17:22
Hi michelle
Have been in touch with police & shire foreman but no one has been able to give me much info as yet , have friends working for a geo. company who will be in vacinity april may so will keep you informed .
Thanks for a great site so many helpful people if the pension would run to it i'd be a member immediatly.
Cheers
Ding dong
Whiskey 746
FollowupID: 312355

Sponsored Links