People have asked for it...

Submitted: Thursday, Feb 19, 2015 at 13:03
ThreadID: 111162 Views:2205 Replies:4 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
In last week's newsletter (Edition 373), we invited you to give us some feedback via a very quick survey about the ExplorOz Newsletter. Well, I am certainly glad we ran the survey. It's still running for another week by the way - so jump in if you haven't done it. The results so far are showing some very clear trends and it's apparent we are on the right track so that is such good news. Sometimes, it can get a bit depressing here on the other end of the phone calls and emails only ever hearing from people when they have a problem. It's nice once in a while to get confirmation that the majority have praise for our work!

The newsletter really is a huge amount of work so we want to be sure that we're hitting the mark with our subscribers so we really appreciate and value those that have taken the time to complete the survey. (It's super easy and there's a $300 prize from ABR Sidewinder up for grabs so don't miss out).

The purpose of my post today is that one of the stand-out things that people have voted to have MORE of in future newsletters is the Site Tips/Tip of the Week, yet sometimes I find it a challenge selecting the focus for each edition. I'd love to get a bit more feedback on this - ie. use this post to list the topics you'd like me to tackle. It could be just be the simplest thing to the more complex. If you feel like you'd like a help topic on any part of the site, make a note of it here and I'll look into adding it to the schedule of topics to cover in future editions. Thanks in advance (TIA)!
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 1 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Thursday, Feb 19, 2015 at 22:16

Thursday, Feb 19, 2015 at 22:16
LOL Can i have a site tip on how to get more time to travel and less time in the office.
David

But seriously let us know what you want featured and Michelle will do her best to help out.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 546210

Reply By: Member - ross s - Thursday, Feb 19, 2015 at 22:17

Thursday, Feb 19, 2015 at 22:17
Big cheers for all the work that is put into exploroz to make it happen.The biggest problem with the net is that people seem to post more about negative things than the positive. Keep up the awesome work. To be able to find out so much info from like minded people on a variety of topics is spot on. Cheers Exploroz Crew.
AnswerID: 546211

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Friday, Feb 20, 2015 at 12:41

Friday, Feb 20, 2015 at 12:41
Ooops! I meant to mention this post in yesterday's newsletter. A lot of people won't know it's here.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member

AnswerID: 546255

Reply By: Member - Fab72 (Paradise SA) - Sunday, Feb 22, 2015 at 11:01

Sunday, Feb 22, 2015 at 11:01
Hello Michelle,
Member's Ride!!!! Always a great way for people to brag about their rigs and trips they've been on.
Maybe a standard pro-former survey emailed out to the member a few weeks ahead of their planned feature date with some standard questions like type of vehicle, how long have they owned it, whey they chose that particular type/model, what mods, best thing about it, worst thing, future planned mods, trips they've been on blah blah blah..... and a few pics.
Not only does it give people a few minutes of brag time (something many people want to do but are too shy to), but it also catalogues the different types of vehicles out there. It'll go a long way to answering those types of "Which vehicle should I buy...." questions.
Maybe place them all in a sticky or as a side tab, with a link in the neweletter eg:Check out David's Lada in this week's Member's Ride's section at www...argagksdatfk.

Just a thought!
Fab.
AnswerID: 546385

Sponsored Links