Comment: We’re off to the Outback – This Saturday

Submitted: Thursday, Apr 10, 2014 at 19:01
ThreadID: 116473 Views:961 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hey Baz, why don't you give the mobile blog and mobile place updates a try. Just use your phone - you've got one of those smartphones dontchya?? If the email account on your phone matches the email account used in your Member Profile then it all works automatically and you don't need to even open a web browser. simply point your phone at something nice, take pic, press share, select option to email, type in the email address places@exploroz.com (type a subject with the name of the place) and if you want to write a bit of a story about the place do that in the email message body (remember to turn off or delete any email sign offs as the system will publish that). then click send. You can do the same with Blogs - either start with a pic and share and send by email or just write up a whole story (big or little) and email to blogs@exploroz.com with your trip journal or anecdotal update. The cool thing is that your phone will store the emails in your outbox and send when in service but taking the pics puts a gps location stamp on where you took the pic and that's how the places update works. If you are doing blogs, same thing - write it and SEND even if offline. Your phone will store it and our server will publish it when it automatically sends when you get service coverage so just click, send and go and leave the rest to "the system". Have fun and don't think about work, or publishing.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: The Landy - Wednesday, Mar 04, 2015 at 01:24

Wednesday, Mar 04, 2015 at 01:24
Crikey, you'll challenge me on this one, but I will take a look, and best I get TomO onto the job!
AnswerID: 549135

Sponsored Links