Comment: The Great Victoria Desert – Our Return Visit August 2014 Part 4

Hey Stephen, you are really getting the hang of this blog thing...a very enjoyable read!! I would not be surprised if those pipes upon the top of those towers were used to collect dust/radiation from the explosions and again would not be surprised if they were similarly orientated. I have been reading up on the Monte Bello history...they actually let off a huge thermo nuclear bomb there against their undertakings to the Aus Govt?? After the detonation our guys were drinking desal water from the area, eating fish and swimming in the lagoon. The British scientists (in the know) kept their distance by all accounts!! The history makes for a tragic read of human suffering and political ineptitude. Catch you soon eh., Leigh
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Stephen L (Clare SA) - Wednesday, Mar 04, 2015 at 01:26

Wednesday, Mar 04, 2015 at 01:26
Hi Leigh

Thanks for that, and yes we did wonder what those cylinders were uses for, as where they were, they were well inside the danger zone and only around two kilometres from ground zero.

There are many secrets had have been kept from the general public and its makes you wonder if the real true will ever get told.

Glad you enjoyed the read.

Cheers

Stephen
Smile like a Crocodile

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 549293

Sponsored Links