Raffle Tickets to Win One of a Kind Artwork - Only a Few Hours Left!

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that there are only a few hours left to purchase your 2015 National Gathering Raffle Tickets - I will be taking this product off the shop in 3 hours, and all ticket numbers will be issued via email shortly after. The prize draw will be completed this evening at the National Gathering (winner will be contacted via email and announced in our Newsletter).

The prize this year is a hand-painted double-handed cross-cut bush saw featuring images from our photo comp winner - this is a one of a kind artwork and has been excellently done, I've put all images below for you to have a look at.

Tickets are only $5 each and the proceeds of the raffle are going to a great cause - providing access to education for children in remote areas of the NT (Isolated Children's Parents' Association in Alice Springs), so if you haven't bought your ticket yet, please do so via the Online Shop Here - payments can be made via Credit Card, Paypal or Direct Deposit (if you pay via Direct Deposit please send a copy of the receipt to adele@exploroz.com so that I can ensure payment is applied prior to the prize draw).

Thanks all, and hope you are having a great day!

Online Shop- Adele

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links