Back from Gembrook

Submitted: Saturday, May 15, 2004 at 19:23
ThreadID: 12905 Views:1321 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
A great day out at gembrook today . Todays trip included Anthony in his Chalanger , Greg in his shorty Pajero , Claude in his GQ partol , Con in his 100 series and myself in the 80 Cruiser . Alot of tracks were covered today including venturing out under the powerlines for a hard play . Claude was recovered from a tight spot put only his pride was brused , Greg popped a couble of beads been Greg , I am sure those that have come on trips with us in the past know what a mental case he is lol . I actually popped a bead also but ill play that one down . All the vehicles did well over the bolders exept for one stage were i thought Tonys challanger was goint to go over , he had the rear tyre 4 foot in the air at one stage but all ended well . Ill post some picks of the trip towards the middle of the week.

And yes i have picks of the Challanger mid air lol
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Willem - Saturday, May 15, 2004 at 22:00

Saturday, May 15, 2004 at 22:00
Your day out reminded me of when I was your age. Had to come back home with at least some damage.......hahahahaha.

Cheers
AnswerID: 58752

Follow Up By: Member Eric - Saturday, May 15, 2004 at 23:25

Saturday, May 15, 2004 at 23:25
Pretty much a damadge free day Willem , I must admit I did go a little soft today , but the new mudds did very well , i am very happy with them , I didn't loose traction once , even on some very wet hill climbs . I will never use the A/T's ever again , there are banned from my cruiser lol .
FollowupID: 320451

Sponsored Links