Update on Lilliput problem

Submitted: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 at 20:14
ThreadID: 13011 Views:1204 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
Thanks for the replies guy,s . Spent most of today trying to sort the screen out , changed the earth,s to one point , then made one earth to the cab . Even earthed the cab to the shasey rail , all to no avail . Back down to the computer place , spent another hour with them trying everthing thay could think of . Then young Ben says to me "what happns when you plug the screen into the inverter " "don,t know " says i . Plug screen into inverter , turn on 240 v power , and the bloody thing works . So now , insted of running the computer on 240 v and the screen on 12v , i have the screen on 240v and the computer on 12v . Ah well , it filled in the day .
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: greydemon - Thursday, May 20, 2004 at 12:13

Thursday, May 20, 2004 at 12:13
That rig looks familiar - were you camped by a lake just north of Meekabloodytharra early last July? I camped next two two rigs that looked like this, maybe they are just common!

Greydemon
(No piccy, haven't taken the time yet to work out how to do it)
AnswerID: 59402

Follow Up By: Member - Errol (York WA) - Thursday, May 20, 2004 at 17:19

Thursday, May 20, 2004 at 17:19
Na Greydemon , was,nt me . Stayed in Meeka van park through ( never again , to noise,e ) but that was in Augest . Off to the Kimberleys Friday next week and carn,t wait . Cheers
FollowupID: 321093

Sponsored Links