Trails WA - New iOS App

Submitted: Monday, Jan 11, 2016 at 18:25
ThreadID: 131328 Views:1500 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hello

One for the walkers...

Seem to remember this being mentioned before but can't find anything doing a search. As the App was only released in November taking a punt that it is new news.....

"The TrailsWA app is designed to provide a means to search for a trail by a range of different aspects (such as difficulty) or even by distance from where you currently are. The app works offline as well, so that you can search for a trail near you even when you are outside of mobile phone range, and then use the app while you are hiking on that trail."
Unfortunately only iOS version (at this stage?)

Trails WA - iTunes Store

The same mob who created this App also made this one which may be of interest to some as well.

CampingMate

"CampingMate lets you create tailored camping checklists for different types of camping that you can share with your friends to make sure you have packed all the gear you need. This app makes it easy by providing detailed lists of all the things you need to consider or take with you when you go camping. Additionally you can customize these lists by adding new items or deleting items from checklists. CampingMate is also packed with information about camping in Western Australia such as where to camp, when to camp, types of camping and staying safe."

(both android and apple version of this)

Cheers
Greg
I sent one final shout after him to stick to the track, to which he replied “All right,” That was the last ever seen of Gibson - E Giles 23 April 1874

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 2 Moderator

Sponsored Links