Waeco CF-50

Submitted: Saturday, May 29, 2004 at 02:38
ThreadID: 13262 Views:1596 Replies:0 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hello All,

Just bought a new Waeco CF-50, and i am just cooling it down as i write this mail. It seems to run very quite even of full power and the build quality looks good. But i notice the lid is very flimsy, not too big a problem in the uk wher we are lucky to see 30 degrees. But we are going to the Northern Sahara(Ambient 40-50 degrees) in a few months and i am worried about the lid as i read on this forum about the lid warping. I contacted waeco UK about them supplying a stronger lid and they have not yet replied. Given the typical UK customer service i do not expect to ever hear from them.

Can you guys clear up what the differences are between the lids, even better if someone has a photo of the new lid, do not want to create a fuss if i have the good one.

My next question is can someone give me a e-mail address of someone who could supply a lid if i was to pay the postage from Oz. I really do not want this fridge to screw up as it will contain medicine for my daughter and it needs to be kept cool, thats why i am covering every angle.

Hope someone can help.

Regards

Scott
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Sponsored Links