Travelling withPets

Submitted: Wednesday, May 09, 2018 at 09:28
ThreadID: 136667 Views:1985 Replies:2 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I have a question in regard to Pet Friendly Parks. We travel with out beloved cat all over oz.She is contained in the caravan at all times except when she is outdoors in a cat enclosure. Never allowed to wander off

Some parks advertise per friendly when they only allow Dogs. Others you can enter the park with just about any kind of pet.
Legally, if a caravan park advertises Pet Friendly can the owners ask you to leave if you have say a cat? ( have seen ferrets,birds,Guinea pigs, lizards)

If a pet is locked in a Caravan and never outdoors can an owner ask you to leave. Is it legal? Not sure?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Shaker - Wednesday, May 09, 2018 at 16:53

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 at 16:53
I have no legal training as I’m sure most here don’t.
However I would imagine that the owner of a caravan park can exclude what ever he likes, particularly if they encourage the presence of birdlife.
You may keep your cat inside or in a cage, but others may not & as we all know cats are natural & efficient predators.
AnswerID: 618761

Reply By: Motherhen - Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 17:08

Thursday, May 10, 2018 at 17:08
Always declare you pet when making enquiries or booking. Many caravan parks are pet friendly, and on leash if outside of your caravan or enclosure applies to cats as well as dogs.

It is up to the park proprietor whether an indoor cat is permitted if not a pet friendly caravan park. Phone ahead.
Motherhen

Red desert dreaming

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 618786

Sponsored Links