Blog Review: Klean Kanteen

My Blog Rating: My Rating 4/5

Thanks, sounds good. Can you tell me where you purchased yours from and how much? Very difficult these days to find a decent thermos - even the camping stores have been dummed down - so hard to get anything these days from stores, so a recommendation like this I'll take on board ;) cheers!
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - Geoffrey H (VIC) - Tuesday, Feb 11, 2020 at 11:01

Tuesday, Feb 11, 2020 at 11:01
Hello Michelle, I purchased my first drink container the blue one direct online from Klean Kanteen. The thermos which is the best I have seen and used I purchased here in Ballarat from BSTGroup. They are on the net, but you would surely be able to get one somewhere in Perth. I would send an email to KK and ask them for local distributors.
I agree with the dumbing down bit, I very rarely go into a store now. The best place I find for all things camping is the hunting forums, strange but true. These guys want things that work in the bush, and its amazing the things that they use and sell. That is where I first came across KK, on a hunting site.
They also have really incredible range of clothing that lasts for ever, I have clothes I purchased over 15 years ago and they still are going strong and comfortable.
Hope this helps.
Geoff Hamence. (Snake Valley somewhere in the australian bush) we live there.
deerlux

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

AnswerID: 630008

Reply By: Member - 2208mate - Tuesday, Feb 11, 2020 at 15:14

Tuesday, Feb 11, 2020 at 15:14
I just saw this blog and bought a 64oz ver for $47.48 delivered from evilbay
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Klean-Kanteen-64oz-Wide-Loop-Cap-Water-Bottle-Stainless-Steel-/232530269057?_trksid=p2349526.m4383.l4275.c1#viTabs_0

AnswerID: 630011

Reply By: Member - Mark C (QLD) - Wednesday, Feb 12, 2020 at 17:21

Wednesday, Feb 12, 2020 at 17:21
I bought our Klean canteens online from USA. We have 2 -1.5lt and 4- 800ml. They are just the best. We have had ours for 15 yrs and have taken them over seas and all our outback touring. We have the larger and 2 smaller ones in the car and the other 2 at home. I bought them because they were stainless steel and also the cap had a drinking nossle and also unscrewed to fill with a wide neck. Our daughter in law has the insulated one and loves it.
Mark And Helen QLD
Living the Dream

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 630021

Sponsored Links