Mt Ives station.

Submitted: Saturday, Sep 25, 2021 at 11:27
ThreadID: 142626 Views:3861 Replies:3 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Today should be the first day of our national meeting, Garry and Sir Kev would be out cutting wood, oh well till nex year.
Back Expand Un-Read 7 Moderator

Reply By: GarryR - Saturday, Sep 25, 2021 at 12:51

Saturday, Sep 25, 2021 at 12:51
Thanks Billy. Unfortunately, a bit like you, we are still stuck locked up. We will eventually get out to travel and get some well needed r&r. My sil and daughter are building a new house that has kept me busy on site as they need to move into the workshop office for 6mths till the house is finished. Once again covid has stopped the build till further notice.

Missing meeting up with the usual crew, and having and laugh and a beer around one of Sir Kev's famous campfires. There's not a log or 2 but a tree or 2 if you know what I mean, with a 30metre sit back from the fire.

Let see what next year brings, as Judy and I are going to Arnhem Land in May for possibly our first big trip in 2 1/2 yrs. Let's just hope the Vic Gathering in November goes ahead, as this event also gives us a chance to visit and stay with family that all live in the Western Districts.

Hey Billy, thanks for your thoughts and stay safe.
location - Warragul -Victoria
life is too short, so out and about enjoy

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 638063

Reply By: Member - Michael P (QLD) - Saturday, Sep 25, 2021 at 22:19

Saturday, Sep 25, 2021 at 22:19
No need to remind us Billy. Just joking. Earlier this month had a week at Currawinya N.P. that backs onto Kilcowera the country all through there is looking really good after solid winter rain. Thanks for the post.
AnswerID: 638072

Follow Up By: william a2 - Sunday, Sep 26, 2021 at 09:02

Sunday, Sep 26, 2021 at 09:02
Michael
I
would love to be out there again but like the rest of us in nsw we have to wait, Kilcowra sounds good,maybe I will put that on the to do list.
FollowupID: 916310

Follow Up By: Member - Jim S1 - Sunday, Sep 26, 2021 at 11:35

Sunday, Sep 26, 2021 at 11:35
Love Currawinya, although it was very dry last time we went. Pity they have upgraded the showers. ....... they used to be "interesting", but always warm.

Cheers
Jim
"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits." A fisherman.

"No road is long with good company." Traditional

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 916324

Reply By: Member - Murray R (VIC) - Sunday, Sep 26, 2021 at 10:09

Sunday, Sep 26, 2021 at 10:09
Hi Billy
If only that was true, was looking forward to the gathering as had a big trip to get there and a big trip after the gathering planned. As Gary said 2 and a1/2 years since his last trip, l'm in the same boat and iching to get away. With a bit of luck we Victorians may be allowed out and have the Vic gathering in November.
Hopefully will see you and others next year.

Murray
Another Mexican

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 638080

Sponsored Links