Place Comment: Devils Slide

What is here please?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz Team - Michelle - Wednesday, Nov 03, 2021 at 22:03

Wednesday, Nov 03, 2021 at 22:03
I've just found some information and updated this Place entry for you.
Would be great if anyone who has done the walk through here could upload any photos to the Place page please.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 638493

Follow Up By: Member - Rodeo - Friday, Nov 05, 2021 at 13:35

Friday, Nov 05, 2021 at 13:35
Thanks Michelle for that detail just what I was looking for. Shame you have some idiots here though. Kids these days learn about cyber bullying but grown adults could do with some education by the looks. I didn't know my question was going into your forum when I asked it in the app but when I got a message that I had a reply and it took me to the forum i thought what a great way this app works with connecting people for answers but not sure I'll bother now sorry. You guys have a great reputation but my first time "here" is probably my last.
FollowupID: 916966

Follow Up By: Tim Owen - Friday, Nov 05, 2021 at 15:05

Friday, Nov 05, 2021 at 15:05
Rodeo - I rarely post here, but generally find this a very helpful source of information. The reply you received wasn't a reflection of the usual experience. Please consider sticking around - you clearly share a passion for interesting places - and the majority on this forum do too.
FollowupID: 916967

Follow Up By: Member - Wildmax - Friday, Nov 05, 2021 at 15:08

Friday, Nov 05, 2021 at 15:08
Don't bail out mate - most of the people on here are really helpful and positive, and I've had heaps of good tips and feedback over our years of remote travelling.
Cheers.
Wildmax
2018 Hilux and Black Wolf 210 tent - for the outback tracks less travelled
Formerly an AOR Eclipse and a TVan

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 916968

Follow Up By: RMD - Friday, Nov 05, 2021 at 19:37

Friday, Nov 05, 2021 at 19:37
It is sad someone can't accept something different to what they believe when they say something which is Frack To Bunt in meaning. To instantly express a desire to leave and won't be back is wrenching the emotion aspect and is a bit immature. Some took the hook immediately. Many people say one thing but mean another. Yes we can work out what they are getting at, but why not say it the way it really is. By helping him to be correct is helpful and positive, then no one gets the bull by the tail.
Some petals are offended so easily.

Before replying I showed the post to a few people and nearly all said, if he says here, he must be there, but apparently no so.
FollowupID: 916970

Reply By: RMD - Thursday, Nov 04, 2021 at 20:01

Thursday, Nov 04, 2021 at 20:01
Rodeo
Surely you mean. " What is THERE please"?
IF you were there, saying HERE it would be. You are somewhere else, and your here is where you are and it isn't there at Devils Slide.
Just to be clear!
AnswerID: 638499

Follow Up By: Member - Wildmax - Thursday, Nov 04, 2021 at 22:38

Thursday, Nov 04, 2021 at 22:38
Very helpful, not - you ignore his question and correct his grammar
Wildmax
2018 Hilux and Black Wolf 210 tent - for the outback tracks less travelled
Formerly an AOR Eclipse and a TVan

My Profile  Send Message

FollowupID: 916964

Sponsored Links