Full credit to Victorian Police

Submitted: Tuesday, Nov 30, 2021 at 16:21
ThreadID: 142924 Views:5387 Replies:2 FollowUps:9
This Thread has been Archived
Those that have not heard, full credit must go to Victoria Police for their persistence and dedicated work in finding the remains of missing campers, Russell Hill and Carol Clay.

Here is the link.

Police find human remains
Smile like a Crocodile

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 6 Moderator

Reply By: Kenell - Tuesday, Nov 30, 2021 at 21:30

Tuesday, Nov 30, 2021 at 21:30
Those among us who know the area can vouch for just how difficult the country is and just how incredible the investigative process must have been to get to this point. For the sakes of the families and friends lets hope the end of the process is nigh. The Wonnangatta area is steeped in colonial history and tragedy that makes for interesting reading.

AnswerID: 638737

Follow Up By: Gronk - Wednesday, Dec 01, 2021 at 09:26

Wednesday, Dec 01, 2021 at 09:26
I would be willing to bet they got a lead from the accused.
A big area to just stumble across a grave ?
Killers don’t usually confess, but this one may have…..or at least gave some clues !
FollowupID: 917423

Follow Up By: baznpud - Wednesday, Dec 01, 2021 at 10:25

Wednesday, Dec 01, 2021 at 10:25
I think you maybe right Gronk, according to a news item on tv this morning it said that the person in question had given some clues as to the wear abouts of the graves.
Go caravaning, life is so much shorter than death.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 917426

Follow Up By: Stephen L (Clare) SA - Wednesday, Dec 01, 2021 at 16:35

Wednesday, Dec 01, 2021 at 16:35
And he has been charged with the murders
Smile like a Crocodile

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 917442

Follow Up By: Hoyks - Wednesday, Dec 01, 2021 at 17:31

Wednesday, Dec 01, 2021 at 17:31
The No Body, No Parole law didn't get up, but I'm sure that getting convicted and not telling where the bodies are would do you no favours when it comes to sentencing.
FollowupID: 917443

Follow Up By: Bazooka - Thursday, Dec 02, 2021 at 15:05

Thursday, Dec 02, 2021 at 15:05
Remains have yet to be identified Stephen. Very likely to be the victims, esp if the fellow charged did provide location details. His co-operation during questioning was speculated on a forum I read many days ago, probably based on hearsay and the fact that VP seemed very confident of the charges (ie more confident than the circumstantial evidence suggested) after the three days of questioning. The only other way I can see them getting a location is via recorded trip data (possible) or phone taps (unlikely).

WA police aren't saying exactly how they located Cleo Smith but it seems combination of Facebook info and hours of wading through phone signals enabled them to zone in.

US authorities used an even wider range of technology tracing to identify and charge Trump's maniacs in the Capitol seige. Amazing (well, probably not) how many of those involved kept using social media and their phones before, during and after their involvement. Some even naively thought deleting posts and closing social media accounts would save their hides. ALL tech companies apparently co-operated in providing phone, messaging, GPS etc data for suspects. Absolutely gobsmacking how much identifiable and incriminating data was available. Private citizens also did their own sleuthing and provided numerous leads to the FBI and police.
FollowupID: 917476

Follow Up By: Bazooka - Thursday, Dec 02, 2021 at 16:32

Thursday, Dec 02, 2021 at 16:32
The latest couple aren't the only ones to go missing in the area either.

How four people disappeared without a trace in the Victorian high country.

FollowupID: 917478

Follow Up By: RMD - Thursday, Dec 02, 2021 at 20:04

Thursday, Dec 02, 2021 at 20:04
Bazooka
You do realise that one of the Trump maniacs was Nancy Pelosi's son in law. Many there were Democrats but only those who the Democrats choose to hammer are investigated via the methods you mentioned. The D's get off Scott free, WHY?
FollowupID: 917483

Follow Up By: Bazooka - Thursday, Dec 02, 2021 at 21:01

Thursday, Dec 02, 2021 at 21:01
WHY what RMD? According to your orange mate Antifa organised the riots. Has that long-debunked lie now been replaced with yet another bs conspiracy?

Odd don't you think that even the deranged Trump and his Republican cronies haven't raised your claim? Surely Rudi would be all over it? Out of interest /s, how many "Democrats" do you estimate were involved?

Your premise is nonsense - the FBI are conducting independent investigations, as they should. If you or your American kin have evidence regarding ANYONE's involvement in the deadly Capitol riots I'm sure the FBI would love to receive it, as no doubt would the leaders of the Republicans in the Senate and House, and that bastion of truth and fact - Sky "News".

Here you go, knock yourself out. Took all of 10 secs to find it.
https://www.berkshireeagle.com/ap/factcheck/photo-shows-pelosi-s-son-in-law-reporting-at-capitol-riot/article_1864f6a2-52a5-11eb-953d-871d21f8e48b.html
FollowupID: 917486

Follow Up By: Kenell - Friday, Dec 03, 2021 at 07:43

Friday, Dec 03, 2021 at 07:43
Hey Stephen L - you are a trouble maker. Look what you've started with your inflammatory post concerning the happenings in the Wonnangatta. Surely you could have foreseen it going this way !!
FollowupID: 917494

Reply By: Bazooka - Saturday, Dec 04, 2021 at 10:30

Saturday, Dec 04, 2021 at 10:30
Mystery swirls around accused killer

Little new, other than the detail about the fallen tree root ball hole, which has fairly obvious implications.
AnswerID: 638770

Sponsored Links