Fraser Island QLD

G'Day All
We spent 2 very full days on Fraser Island and just scraped the surface.
This was our third trip to this amazing place & although each time it seems to be getting busier, it's still a great place to visit.
Day one saw us travel along the east coast of the island from Eurong all the way to Ngkala Rocks.... It was a huge day with stops at Eli Creek where we walked through the cool fresh waters & The Wreck of the Maheno. We also visited The Pinnalces, Seventy Five Mile Beach, Indian Head, Waddy Point, Champagne Pools, & Orchid Beach. We travelled as far as just north of Ngkala Rocks.
From there we turned & headed south back to our campsie for the night.
We camped at Cathedrals & it was just magic. A great place & a peaceful sleep in our swags after a huge day!
Day two we explored the inland tracks & visited Eurong, Central Station, Lake Mckenzie & Lake Birrabeen having a refreshing swim in both..... The clear blue waters of Lake Mckenzie are a popular place & a must do but if you like it a little quieter Lake Birrabeen is well worth a look.
All too soon we were running out of time & made our way back to Kingfisher Bay to catch the last ferry back to Hervey Bay.
Wow.... Two very packed full days on Fraser Island.
Cheers
PMK3AUSTRALIA

Back Expand Un-Read 2 Moderator

Reply By: Stephen L (Clare) SA - Saturday, Jan 08, 2022 at 08:50

Saturday, Jan 08, 2022 at 08:50
Another great video Paul.

Thanks for sharing
Smile like a Crocodile

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 639031

Sponsored Links