Comment vs Review?

With the increased use of the Traveller app, some confusion has arisen bout where the comments are posted and why. So here's a refresher:

When you want to post a comment you have 2 options - if you give a star rating this is stored as a review and the comment remains only within the app/places page. If you don't give a star rating then our system assumes you want to engage in an open discussion with someone so is republished to our Forum as a "Comment". This is great if you have a question, or want to spark a conversation but if you don't want your comment to be posted to the Forum - make sure you give a star rating and it will remain in the app only.

PS: this feature has always been the same when posting comments on Places, Treks, Track Logs, Blogs or Articles on the ExplorOz website and has been in the Traveller app the same way for the last 6 years. Forum moderators have previously made an effort to hide unnecessary comments appearing in the Forum that should have been posted as reviews but its not guaranteed.
Michelle Martin
Marketing & Customer Support
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd / ExplorOz

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 6 Moderator

Sponsored Links