Generator Viability

Submitted: Saturday, Jul 10, 2004 at 19:25
ThreadID: 14542 Views:1802 Replies:1 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
Hiya all,

Getting excited, the cars coming together. Just put a beautiful Apline sound system in today. I've never been to a car audio place and had it NOT full of ethnics(being nice) who have a $200 dollar Ford Laser and a $20,000 sound system being installed. I felt so out of place. I spent $1500 and it sounds aboslutely SUPERB, where does the other $18,500 go. I probably sound like I'm a whinging old bloke, but I'm not, I'm only 23!

Anyway, I'm still looking at my power options, and am leaning towards a Honda EX7 or 10i. Problem is, I have a Diesel, and Unleaded(or any fuel for that matter) is terrible stuff to carry around in jerry cans. But that aside, do people think the pro's outweigh the cons? 55 DB is not loud, so CAN you get away with using them in national parks. An 80l fridge draws heavily, and even 2x100Amp hr batteries won't cut it.
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Lone Wolf - Saturday, Jul 10, 2004 at 20:06

Saturday, Jul 10, 2004 at 20:06
Yo, Waveslave......... how are ya?

Don't know nuthin 'bout jennies.......... but howz this.........

Went down to Deep Creek Conservation Park a little while ago, 2 guys next to me had a trailer... 6 x 4, with a BIG genny in the rear of it. Tucker time......... fire up the genny........plug in the Electric Frypan......... cook!

Mate, I'd thought I'd seen everything! Shlt is was funny to watch!

Don't know about the bylaws, but who cares........... it was just so funny......

Cheers

Wolfie
AnswerID: 67252

Sponsored Links