How do you clear existing trips? (New user/subscriber)

Submitted: Thursday, Mar 16, 2023 at 22:20
ThreadID: 145421 Views:1686 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I just signed up to Exploroz and when I load the windows version, it shows some trips prefilled in? How do I clear these? I click on the track, click the green track on the right and select 'clear nav' but nothing changes?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Thursday, Mar 16, 2023 at 23:11

Thursday, Mar 16, 2023 at 23:11
Please read the user manual if anything isn't coming intuitively to you. But very quickly I'll confirm that you need to deselect "Treks" from the Map Layers panel to remove the black trek lines that are highlighted on the map. But after selecting one as you have and loading it into the navigation panel clear nav would indeed stop the active navigation and the thing that would change is that you are no longer in navigation mode. Hope that helps. For more help, either read the manual or contact me directly via the Help Desk.
Michelle
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 643086

Follow Up By: Member - Teched - Friday, Mar 17, 2023 at 23:53

Friday, Mar 17, 2023 at 23:53
Thank you for that, it got rid of the treks. I'd love to read the manual as I'm finding this a bit frustrating to use, but the link in the windows menu called 'manuals and about' takes you to the about page trying to sell me maps and stubbie holders? I did find it on my tablet but I'd like to read it on a 32in screen, not 10" tablet? Then I can copy and print relevant bits to take with me? I worked out I could open it with google drive and email it to myself but it should work in the windows map? I also couldn't find it on the website?
FollowupID: 922735

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Saturday, Mar 18, 2023 at 00:19

Saturday, Mar 18, 2023 at 00:19
User Manual in app requires your device (windows) to have a PDF reader so check you have Adobe reader or similar installed.

On the website the manual is on the ExplorOz Traveller webpage.. open the tab heading User Manual.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 643088

Sponsored Links