Treks to gpx

Submitted: Sunday, Sep 03, 2023 at 11:20
ThreadID: 146199 Views:1301 Replies:2 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
I travel on an Adventure bike with some other guys who use hema maps for navigation. I wanted to use something different so we had some redundancy when travelling remote. Problem we have is me being able to share any preplanned treks with the other guys. Can you export or convert a trek to a gpx file?
Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: Member - McLaren3030 - Sunday, Sep 03, 2023 at 16:43

Sunday, Sep 03, 2023 at 16:43
The help desk is your friend. :-)

Macca.
Macca.

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 644376

Reply By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Monday, Sep 04, 2023 at 11:21

Monday, Sep 04, 2023 at 11:21
Yes the ability to download a Trek in GPX format is a function available as a Members feature and the export is done from the website. It is not an app feature however.

Simply open your Trek from the Treks page on the website - (this displays an option to select your Personal Treks) - then expand the MAP panel and you'll see an option to DOWNLOAD which includes the option to select a file format (eg. GPX is one of the options).

TIP: whilst you can create your Trek in the app, when you save it it is synced to the server hence this export/download feature is available from the website. Your login enables access to view your Personal data (Personal Treks, but others don't see them).

Hope that helps.
Michelle
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 644377

Follow Up By: Member - DarrenN2 - Wednesday, Sep 06, 2023 at 17:42

Wednesday, Sep 06, 2023 at 17:42
Thanks Michelle, sorry 4 the late reply, been travelling. Will check it out when I get back to civilisation.
FollowupID: 924481

Sponsored Links