Updating Trek hanging -- unsynced personl treks

Submitted: Saturday, Sep 09, 2023 at 10:41
ThreadID: 146222 Views:832 Replies:3 FollowUps:0
This Thread has been Archived
I am currently planning the next trip on a laptop. When I go to save the current navigation path a splash panel appears in the centre of the screen saying "Upating Trek .." but then this just hangs, have left it for over an hour .. still hanging,

In data managemer panel I have 2 unsynced personal treks. This seems to be associated with the 2 versions of the current trip I am planning. They remained unsynced even after hitting sync button.

I have also shut down, rebooted, done all that .... still same problem,

Also just noticed that in the data panel the treks & folders are not showing .... can only see places, tack logs and addresses.

Am using the current version of program -- and Topo Maps 2023.

Any helpful suggestions appreciated,

Cheers

Stephen

Back Expand Un-Read 0 Moderator

Reply By: TrevorDavid - Saturday, Sep 09, 2023 at 14:01

Saturday, Sep 09, 2023 at 14:01
Stephen

Try this, at the bottom of the data manager page is the clear content reset, hit that then reload.

Regards

TrevorDavid
dontyajustluvit

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 644399

Reply By: Member - Stephen R16 - Saturday, Sep 09, 2023 at 17:05

Saturday, Sep 09, 2023 at 17:05
Hi Trevor ... thanks for that. Will do next time, be a lot easier if it works. I got so frustrated I uninstalled/installed the program and got it working. But with all the downloads this takes a while so will try your option if it occurs again. Cheers Stephen
AnswerID: 644401

Reply By: Member - Warren H - Saturday, Sep 09, 2023 at 17:17

Saturday, Sep 09, 2023 at 17:17
I have had a similar issue in the past. When I went to the web control panel there were a couple of treks without a name listed in my personal treks. I had to delete these before I could get any 'sense' out of synchronising process.
NT Pajero
2007 Goldstream Crown

My Profile  My Position  Send Message

AnswerID: 644402

Sponsored Links