Burke & Wills - Driving the Route Melb - Karumba

Submitted: Friday, Nov 10, 2023 at 14:26
ThreadID: 146509 Views:1149 Replies:1 FollowUps:2
This Thread has been Archived
Just letting folk know that I am currently preparing this route as a driving Trek Note that will be added to the ExplorOz Treks database. It's very detailed and involves entering places for all the monuments, cairns and designated POIs where they "camped" so that you can follow the route as closely as possible.

If anyone has already driven this route (following David Phoenix's route) please make contact with me as it would help save me a lot of time. Use the About Us page to send me an email using the help desk link (this stops unwanted spam).

If you have any photos of the monuments/cairns along the route please upload to Places too. I started adding some new Places yesterday for ones we didn't already have, and will continue for the next few days so keep any eye out and feel welcome to create new Places if you see any I've missed and get to it before me as this will save me a lot of time.

Thanks Michelle
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 6 Moderator

Reply By: David I1 - Saturday, Nov 25, 2023 at 18:02

Saturday, Nov 25, 2023 at 18:02
I have tried to send pictures but as I am not a paid up member I cannot send any. How else can I send pictures?
AnswerID: 644798

Follow Up By: ExplorOz - David & Michelle - Saturday, Nov 25, 2023 at 18:12

Saturday, Nov 25, 2023 at 18:12
Thankyou David - Membership is not required to upload photos to Places etc. if you’re having problems please open the About page on this website and use the link there to send us email.
Michelle
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

FollowupID: 924958

Follow Up By: David I1 - Friday, Dec 01, 2023 at 10:43

Friday, Dec 01, 2023 at 10:43
Sent them. Hope you have them. If not send me an email.
FollowupID: 924983

Sponsored Links