Eco-Responsible Travel (Waste Disposal - Sanitation - Campfires)

Submitted: Tuesday, Nov 21, 2023 at 21:09
ThreadID: 146548 Views:1102 Replies:1 FollowUps:1
This Thread has been Archived
This important subject had to be covered early in our podcast series. For some of you, this is all common sense but the reason we’re talking about it, is it’s obviously not common sense to some people! So please take a listen/watch and share it around.

You'll find the Blog Podcast Ep 8 here with links to Spotify and for your convenience you can watch the YouTube episode directly in the blog too.

We filmed this one last week during a short hike and sat down to make the podcast alongside the flowing creek, just below some falls along the Whistle Pipe Gully Walk just out of Perth. If you watch the YouTube version you'll see how beautiful it is.

New podcast episodes are released weekly so keep our podcast high on rotation in your playlist and/or subscribe to the ExplorOz YouTube channel and select the option to get notifications so you can keep up to date!

PS: still waiting for the HD version to load, SD is up now.
David (DM) & Michelle (MM)
---------------------------------
Always working not enough travelling!

Lifetime Member
My Profile  My Blog  My Position  Send Message

Back Expand Un-Read 5 Moderator

Reply By: Nomadic Navara - Wednesday, Nov 22, 2023 at 14:33

Wednesday, Nov 22, 2023 at 14:33
On the subject of waste water and animal manures, here is another take on the subject - Why you need to protect your veggie garden from animal poop

PeterD
Retired radio and electronics technician

Lifetime Member
My Profile  Send Message

AnswerID: 644773

Follow Up By: Member - nickb boab - Wednesday, Nov 22, 2023 at 15:51

Wednesday, Nov 22, 2023 at 15:51
Bruno will take care of that lol ;)))
Cheers Nick b

My Profile  My Blog  Send Message

FollowupID: 924920

Sponsored Links